In a peaceful location with stunning views, this single storey cottage overlooks the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Awarded VisitEngland 4* GOLD 2020. Two bedrooms both en-suite. Modern fully equipped kitchen. Footpaths directly from the door. Shops/restaurants within 1 mile. Short breaks available. Free wi-fi.
- Stunning views and beautiful walks over our 180 acre farm and beyond.
- Fully equipped.
- Two bedrooms both en-suite.
- Central heating.
- Ample off-road parking & secure storage for bikes, etc.
- Centrally located for exploring Forest of Dean/Wye Valley.
- Nearest village Newland with award winning Ostrich Inn and 'Cathedral of the Forest'
- Short breaks throughout the year, subject to availability.
We have a second cottage on the farm that can be booked together with The Dairy.
View our website and book now
- You are here: Stay > The Dairy at Gage Farm The Dairy at Gage Farm
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Elderly and less mobile - For further details please contact us to discuss your requirements/facilities available.
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Secure cycle storage
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Ground floor bedroom
- Scenic view
- Building of historical interest
- Working farm
- 4 Visit England Stars Self-catering
- Visit England Visit England - Gold Award 2019
* Available all year. Flexible arrival/departure days and times.
Parking for Multiple unit properties:
Parking for Single unit properties:
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.