Single-storey former cowshed! Overlooking historic courtyard and the remains of Highmeadow Mansion.
- Stunning views and beautiful walks over our 180 acre farm and beyond.
- Fully equipped. Free wi-if.
- Two bedrooms both en-suite.
- Full central heating.
- Ample off-road parking & secure storage for bikes, etc. Sorry, no pets.
- Centrally located for exploring Forest of Dean/Wye Valley.
- Nearest village Newland with award winning Ostrich Inn and 'Cathedral of the Forest'
- Short breaks throughout the year, subject to availability.
- Awarded Gold Award in February 2022
We have a second cottage on the farm that can be booked together with The Cowshed.
View our website and book now
- Gage Farm - Holiday Cottages - Cowshed Cottage and The Dairy
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
|Cottage||£400.00 per unit per week|
*1 unit sleeping 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Short breaks are available please see the website for details.
Prices are a guide only. Please enquire and book direct.
- Elderly and less mobile
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Secure cycle storage
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- WiFi or internet access
- Ground floor bedroom
- Building of historical interest
- Working farm
- 4 Visit England Stars Self-catering
- Visit England Visit England - Gold Award 2019
* The cottage is bookable for 3/4/7night stays and prices range from £300-£499