Book Tickets Online
Silver Circle Distillery is a micro distillery in the rural village of Catbrook, near Tintern. Home to Wye Valley Gin and a series of small batch limited edition seasonal spirits, it's a great place to learn more about how gin is made and spend an hour or two tasting unique spirits and enjoying lovely views. Look behind the scenes at a micro distillery in a beautiful countryside setting, where everything from distilling to bottling is made by hand.
Wye Valley Gin
Inspired by the enchanting woodland walks and spectacular views of the Wye Valley, this gin is handcrafted using botanicals that grow wild throughout the area. Sweet Woodruff, Elderflower, Blackberry leaf, Mugwort, Scots Pine and Linden flowers combine with Juniper, Grapefruit, Coriander and crystal clear local spring water. The result is a fresh, crisp gin, full of leafy forest flavours, tangy citrus and delicate floral notes.
Or how about something a little different, a Damson Negroni perhaps? Or a Black Garlic Vodka or Coconut Espresso Martini? Or how about some Gunga Gin, created especially for The Libertines! Visit our shop.
Create your own unique gin recipe, distil it and take it home with one of our ‘Make your own gin’ experiences! Sessions are held in the tasting room at our distillery in Catbrook, Monmouthshire. Find out more.
Or immerse yourself in our distillery, deep in the captivating Welsh Wye Valley with a guided distillery tour. During this 45 minute tour you will:
- See the distillery and learn how we handcraft Wye Valley Gin
- Sample each of our different products
- Learn about our locally foraged botanicals
- Enjoy a signature gin & tonic
- Home Delivery
- On-site light refreshments
- Children welcome
- Facilities for groups
- Accepts groups
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Thursday||Closed|
|Friday - Saturday||11:00||- 18:00|
* Regular seasonal cocktail nights are announced on the website and social media. It's also available for group tours and tastings outside of regular opening hours. Please email email@example.com to book a tour for a minimum of 6 people.