Book Tickets Online
We are a vibrant visitor centre where you can experience a wide range of arts and crafts, relax and unwind in our café, and shop for original products either made onsite or by other like-minded groups.
What you see
- We run our shops and café with a mixed ability team which provides an opportunity for individuals to learn, develop and grow.
- Our café serves delicious breakfasts, lunches and daily specials cooked onsite, or treat yourself to one of many locally-made items on offer from cake to ice cream and organic coffee.
- Our gift shop and clothes shop are home to an exciting range of unique items carefully selected for their ethics and offer originality when gift giving to family and friends.
- We are home to a diverse range of independent creative businesses including; Jewellery, Picture Framing, Knitting, Leatherwork, Stone Carving, Antiques & Collectibles, Health & Beauty Salon, Chocolate Makers, Glass Artworks, Candles and Wax Melts, Local Food & Drink, and Fairtrade Fashion.
- During school holidays we have a fun packed programme of creative, hands-on activities for children.
- Throughout the year we hold special events and markets, check our social channels for updates and information.
A place of opportunity
Taurus Crafts is part of Camphill Village Trust, a charity supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health challenges and complex needs. We provide work and training opportunities for the people we support, developing new skills, building confidence and enabling people to participate actively in the community.
You can also shop our range of fair trade, ethical and sustainable clothing, as well as lovingly crafted homewares and beauty products from other Camphill Village Trust communities from the comfort of your own home and help continue the work we do as a charity. To visit our shop, click here.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Free Entry
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Free Parking
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs are allowed on site, except for café & gift shop. It’s at the discretion of the artisan businesses if they allow them in.
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- WiFi or internet access
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- 5 Food Standards Hygiene
* We are open daily, 10am until 5pm, The opening times for our independent craft and artisan business may vary, please contact in advance to plan your visit.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.