Book Tickets Online
Enjoy the great outdoors with a Borderlands adventure!
Fun for all
-We work with families, individuals, school groups and corporate groups. Our activities are tailored to you from the start, so just let us know what you're looking for!
Something for everyone
Some of our most popular activities include:
- Rock Climbing - scale limestone cliffs high above the famous Wye Gorge at Symonds Yat
- Abseiling - Test your head for heights descending from up to 90 feet down sheer rock faces
- Caving - Enjoy an underground adventure, squeezing through ancient passageways in the dark!
- Archery - shoot for gold on one of our archery taster sessions or make a private boking for your group
- Bushcraft - switch off from the pressures of modern life and learn primitive survival skills. Build a shelter in the woods, then cook on the open fire you lit without matches.
- Navigation courses - learn to navigate in the great outdoors so you can explore with confidence.
- Borderlands Woodland Adventure day - combine archery and bushcraft for a brilliant day out in the woods.
- Guided walking - don't miss out on the best spots to explore if you're short on time. Take a tour with a qualified Mountain Leader.
Looking for something different?
We have experience and qualifications in most outdoor activities, so just let us know if you're looking for something else. We're flexible enough to provide most combinations you can think of.
We're picky about the instructors we work with. All of our staff hold the required qualifications for the activities they instruct and come with a wealth of experience. We choose the best instructors we can find so you have a fun, safe adventure in the Borderlands.
Find out more
We're a local family-run business and always happy to have a chat to make your day special. Drop us an email or give us a ring with any questions.
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- School Trips
- Accepts groups
* Available all year