Delightful & intimate, pet friendly, cottage with breath-taking views of the Wye Valley & Brecon Beacons for up to 6 people seeking forest and river adventures or a relaxing retreat with a Hot Tub & Sauna included at no extra cost - Swedish massages, Reflexology and other Spa Treatments are available, at an extra cost.
Built in the 1850's and retaining much of it's Cottage charm, our home away from home has been extended & refurbished on 5 levels or delightful and intimate living - with most rooms open to a huge decking with dramatic views by day & night.
Charlotte, one of our recent guests said "From the moment we arrived, we knew we'd chosen the perfect place" (See Charlotte's full review here).
Throughout, you will find comfortable, quality furnishings & decor reflecting the rustic nature of the Cottage and it's surroundings; you will also find an excellent range of facilities and extra touches - all designed to make you feel welcome and at home.
Three bedrooms, the first with a kingsize bed and en-suite shower & toilet; the 2nd bedroom has a double bed; the 3rd room has comfy 'adult size' bunk beds (and a guest bed for those who don't like heights!).
- Private off road parking for up to 4 vehicles;
- Children & Dogs very welcome;
- Walkers and Cyclists also welcome.
- Kingsize bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom & 3rd bedroom with good quality adult size' bunk beds;
- Modern family bathroom with 'power shower' & downstairs cloakroom/toilet;
- Traditional, very well equipped kitchen with range oven & washing machine;
- Shabby Chic Dining Room which comfortably sits 6 people;
- Large Comfortable lounge, with surround sound TV & Log Fire;
- Cosy Day/Sun room opening to decking, Hot Tub & amazing views;
- Study with beautiful antique desk, library chair and grandfather clock - and more great views!;
- Huge decking & large rustic Garden, home to many wild birds including pheasants & the occasional deer!
Facilities & Extra Touches
- Hot Tub & Sauna;
- Swedish Massages and other Spa Treatments*;
- Free wifi, free access to landline & 3 flat screen TVs;
- Surround Sound system & Bluetooth speakers;
- Free access to Amazon Firestick, DVD players and CD;
- BBQ & Chiminea;
- Welcome Pack for guests, including dogs;
- Electricity, heating oil & logs supplied;
- Toiletries, linen & towels provided.
The Hot Tub and Sauna are available at no extra cost; Massages and other Spa Treatments are paid for separately.
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
|House sleeping 6|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Children welcome
- Microwave cooker
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Sauna onsite
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 6
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs Accepted
- Wood Burner
- CD player
- DVD player
- Hot Tub
- King-sized bed
- Scenic view
- Hen/Stag Dos Welcome
* Available all year.