Luxury Glamping with Hot Tubs - Sleeps 2-6, Kid + Dog Friendly
Our family-run glamping site is set amongst the stunningly beautiful South Wales countryside, on a 16th Century traditional Welsh working farm - you'll find peace and quiet, space to run around for the kids and dog, and oodles of 'me' time to just sit back, relax and unwind.
Luxury & creature comforts
You will find three beautifully appointed and cosy, canvas safari tents, each sleeping up to six guests. Each glamping lodge is designed, furnished and equipped to make your stay luxurious, being 'on-grid' enough to provide all the creature comforts you need (for drying your hair, charging your mobile devices); yet 'off-grid' enough to help you switch off and recharge your personal batteries!
Each Lodge offers you:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms (1 king size, 2 singles & 1 double cabin bed -a fun 'bed-in-a-shed')
- Snuggly down duvets, luxurious cotton bed linens and towels provided
- En-sute shower rooms with complimentary toiletries
- Open plan comfy lounge/diner with cosy wood-burning stove
- Well-equipped kitchen: with fridge, crockery, cutlery and all your kitchen essentials
- Cooking and heating from a traditional (and very effective) log wood-burning stove
- Outdoor living space with spacious decked verandah, furniture, BBQ and picnic table
- Private hot tub
Seven Hills Hideaway has plenty to keep the kids amused. They love the friendly alpacas, goats, Shetland ponies, sheep and chickens, The kids can groom and pet the ponies and help collect eggs from the chickens. Or simply run around in the wild flower meadow that surrounds your lodge to their hearts content. There are no cars moving about on site so it is a lovely safe space for the kids to explore nature!
So much to do on your doorstep...
It's the perfect spot to escape the everyday - just a few miles from the pretty and historic market town of Abergavenny, and an ideal base for trips out to the picteresque Forest of Dean, Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons, and several South Wales beaches too,
We welcome all well-behaved dogs in two of our three Lodges. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times due to livestock on the farm.
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
|Luxury safari lodges|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Children welcome
- Real log/coal fires
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 6
- Sleeps up to 20
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Pet Friendly
- Smoking not allowed
- WiFi or internet access
- Wood Burner
- Hot Tub
- King-sized bed
- Scenic view
- Working farm
- Accepts groups
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
* Available from March to November each year - check website for dates.
Check-ins - Mondays and Fridays from 4pm, with short breaks available.
Discount for couples (max 2 occupancy per safari tent)