Book Tickets Online
Nestling on a hillside amongst apple and perry pear orchards, Westons Cider, with its 400 year old farmhouse is a unique day out for all the family.
- Join a tour around our cider mill and hear how cider is produced, from the planting of the orchards to the moment it is poured into a glass.
- Free Childrens' Playground (open Good Friday 14th April to 31st October)
- Cider Shop and guided tours 7 days per week
- Scrumpy House Restaurant and Café open 7 days per week
- Free Parking
- Coach parties accepted
- 4 Food Standards Hygiene
* Visitor Centre Opening times: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 17.00; Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10.00 - 17.00. Tours held every day at: 11.00, 12.30, 14.00 & 15.30.