Book Tickets Online
Pedalabikeaway is the only Cycle Hire in the Forest of Dean with direct, traffic free access to the leisurely family cycle trail & some of the best mountain biking trails in the country.
We have a wide range of hire bikes for all ages and abilities.
For children we have : kids leisure bikes & mountain bikes in a variety of sizes, child seats, tagalongs and trailers for those little rippers (we even have a doggy trailer!)
For adults we have a variety of mountain bikes to suit different terrain and conditions, e-bikes for both gentle family cycle trail and the downhill trails. We also have a variety of standard leisure bikes, gravel bikes, plus tandems & adult trikes (great for those with mobility challenges).
Too much choice? Our team can advise you on the right bike for your chosen trail - whether the scenic 10-mile, traffic-free Family Cycle Trail or the more challenging Verderers', Freeminers or downhill mountain bike trails - there is literally riding for everyone!
- Traffic free, direct access to all the trails
- Large hire fleet from leisure bikes to e-bikes to full suspension bikes
- Café serving freshly cooked & locally sourced food, homemade cakes and great coffees – always welcomes muddy bikers, walkers, kids and dogs!
- Large car park (also suitable for vans and motorhomes)
- Large mountain bike skills area suitable for beginners to pros
- Bike shop that carries a huge range of biking clothing, helmets and accessories for adults & kids
- Toilets, showers and bike wash (including changing places toilet, baby changing station)
- Bike workshop
So what are you waiting for? Book one of our hire bikes and have a fantastic day out exploring the Forest of Dean!
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Changing Places
- Changing Places Toilets
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
- Parking with charge
- Dogs Accepted
- Accessibility of route
- Circular Route
- Description of route
- Difficult Route
- Easy Route
- Linear Route
- Moderate Route
- Typical duration of route
- School Trips
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- 5 Food Standards Hygiene
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
* Open every day 9am to 5pm. Winter hours (Nov- March) 9am to 5pm - closed Wednesdays in term time