Saltbox Escapes is a family-owned boutique holiday business, situated between the Forest of Dean and the River Wye, in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The Coach House is a beautifully renovated 19th century stone building on two floors. The modern open-plan living space has an exceptional view across the valley towards the forest. It sleeps up to three in one bedroom with additional space for a travel cot, and would suit a couple or young family. Fully equipped with TV, broadband, wood burner and private terrace. Dogs welcomed.
- One bedroom – upstairs, with kingsize double and single bed, space for travel cot.
- Sleeps up to three, and infant.
- Shower room/toilet – downstairs.
- Private outside terrace area with view, shared use of 1.5 acre secure meadow & gardens.
- Dogs welcome, two maximum, small additional charge.
- Young children welcome (but you may need to bring a stairgate for safety).
- Smart TV (Netflix, iPlayer, Freesat etc).
- Good-quality broadband/Wi-Fi (free).
- Induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge (freezer available if required), dishwasher.
- Dining table for four, two leather sofas.
- Washing machine (and use of dryer if required).
- Underfloor heating (powered by eco-friendly air source heat pumps).
- Wood burner, first basket of logs free.
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
|The Coach House||£85.00 per unit per night|
*£85 (low season) - £150 (high season) per night. Full price information on website.
- Electric car charging point - 7kW electric vehicle charging available
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Children welcome
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 4 - One bedroom with kingsize double and single bed plus room for travel cot.
- EV Charging - 7kW electric vehicle charger available
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs Accepted
- Pet Friendly
- WiFi or internet access
- Wood Burner
- King-sized bed
- Scenic view
- Dog Friendly Holidays - We love having dogs to visit
* The Coach House is bookable by the week (start day Friday), weekend breaks (start Fri or Sat, min 2 nights), and mid-week breaks (start Mon or Tues, min 3 nights)