Book Tickets Online
Inspire2Adventure are an Outdoor Adventure Activity provider near Monmouth operating in The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley offering activities suitable for adults, individuals, families, youth groups, hen & stag parties, & team building days out.
Adventure activities include:
- Stand-up Paddleboarding (SUP) on the River Wye at Monmouth
- Gorge Scrambling Experience near Abergavenny
- Guided Kayaking on the River Wye at Monmouth
- Rock Climbing in the Symonds Yat area
Are you looking for an action packed day out, why not try combining two activities to make a full day out. Popular choices include:
- Rock & SUP - Rock Climbing & Stand-up paddle boarding
- Gorge & SUP - Gorge scrambling experience & Stand-up paddle boarding
Please check our website www.inspire2adventure.com for availability and booking online.
Activities are available as half, full or multi-day experiences.
We offer Youth Group pricing, please call 01600 891515 or email email@example.com for more information. Inspire Consulting & Coaching Ltd T/A Inspire2Adventure are AALS (Adventure Activities Licensing Service) licence number L22289/R1293.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome
- Free Parking - No parking charges at the Stand-up paddle boarding and the Gorge Scrambling activity venue meet points.
- Parking with charge - Meet point at Symonds Yat Rock Car Park for the Rock Climbing activity is a Forestry England car park where pay and display charges apply. Mobile phone signal is weak here so please bring change for payment if you are unable to get a connection for payment via phone.
- Batchelor Parties
- Corporate Events
- School Trips
- Accepts groups
- Hen/Stag Dos Welcome
- Equipment Provided
* 7 days a week between April - October for activity bookings. Pre-booking online is essential at www.inspire2adventure.com.