Comfy well equipped cottage adjacent to our coach house conversion, by a babbling brook in the beautiful village of Newland in Royal Forest of Dean and on the edge of the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Off road parking and secluded court yard garden for guests' exclusive use.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Double/twin bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Living room with comfy seating, including bed settee, TV, dining table and kitchenette.
- Fully equipped Kitchen including gas hob, electric fan oven, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
Owner lives on site and ensures highest possible standards. Arrival times flexible.
- Walking from cottage. Wye Valley Walk only two miles away.
- Forest cycle track and golf courses 1.5 miles.
- Atmospheric ancient pub serving food and real ale within five minutes' walk.
Newland is a picturesque village in the Forest of Dean bordering on the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village is built around the magnificent parish church dating from around 1216, which is known as the "Cathedral of the Forest". The Ostrich Inn public house, which dates from 1694, is within 300 yards, and must be one of the most atmospheric pubs in the county. It is a free house serving a varied menu.
The village is two miles from the River Wye, and is well located for walking, cycling and sightseeing. There are four golf courses within the locality.
The town of Coleford is within three miles, where there is a selection of shops, banks and two supermarkets. Monmouth, which is approximately six miles away, has more varied and specialist shopping.
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
|Cottage sleeping 2||£350.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Electric Hob - Gas hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave cooker
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs Accepted - Small dogs accepted.
- Ground floor bedroom