Dave welcomes you to Greenway Farm, the Forest of Dean's only 5* family run site. We are situated close to the woods and enjoy beautiful views and flat pastures, you can be assured of a relaxing break in the heart of the Forest.
The site enjoys:
- A selection of luxuriously equipped Glamping Arks, ranging from 2, 4 and 6 berth accommodation.
- New from 2021 we have our Orchard lodges which sleep 4 people and have hot tubs as well as our new sheds with beds which sleep 2.
- 35 grass pitches - all with electric hook-up
- 5 Hardstanding pitches – all with electric hook-up
- Luxury heated toilets & showers (with free hairdryers & plug points)
- Toddler and baby friendly shower room
- Disabled Wet room & toilet
- Washing-up room (with free freezers)
- Laundry (with washing machine, tumble dryer & ironing board)
- Onsite shop/restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and evening meals & Sunday lunch.
- Free fibre optic Wi-fi hot spots
- Tourism Information Area
- Ten minute walk to village (with pub, butchers, Post Office, Coop, pharmacy, Petrol Station, hairdressers & fish and chip shop).
- Ten minute walk to bus stop (with hourly buses to Gloucester)
- Five Star Accredited Quality in Tourism awarded
- Five star food hygiene certificate for our onsite cafe
- Dogs accepted by agreement at booking (On leads at all times on site)
The Wye Valley, Ross-on-Wye, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Monmouth & Chepstow are all within easy travelling distance. The Forest itself has a wealth of natural beauty and many interesting attractions and outdoor events.
For those looking for more luxury:
Please keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages, as we sometimes have 'Special offers' available
Camping Piches are available from 1.30 pm on arrival and must be vacated by 1200 midday on day of depature.
These three new lodges are situated in their own private little field, giving the perfect blend of privacy while also being very central to everything onsite.
With private parking offered for all three lodges your stay is the pinnacle of both luxury and privacy during your break.
- High end bathroom
- One master bedroom
- Sofa bed
- Towels (NOT provided)
- Modern Fire
- Dining table with chairs
- Flat screen tv
- Sleeps 4
- Small pets allowed
Check in from 3:00 pm and check out by 10:30 am. These are also fitted with a full-size fridge. There is a private raised decking area with outside seating and a charcoal BBQ. These lodges are also equipped with a 4 person’s lazy spa on the decking area.
Online Booking available on our website - Card payments accepted.
- Number of Units:
|Unit Type||Unit Tariff*|
|55 touring pitches|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Breakfast available
- Evening meals
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Children welcome
- Drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Free WIFI
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Dish washing facilities
- Drinking water
- Electric hookup
- Flush toilets (with lighting)
- Heated shower block
- Motor homes
- Parking space next to pitch
- Showers available
- Touring caravans
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs Accepted - by agreement at booking.
- 5 Visit England Stars Camping Park
- 5 Food Standards Hygiene
* Open all year. Pitches are availale from 1.30 pm on arrival and must be vacated by 1200 midday on day of departure.